The Gel 2160 delivers great stability for slight to moderate over-pronation issues. The ride is incredible with a super responsive midsole while the sponge rubber AHAR forefoot delivers great durability but also provides a super feel under foot.
Impact Guidance System - Asics design philosophy that employs linked compentry that enhances the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe- off.
• Rear foot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
• Comfordry Sockliner - Provides cushioning performance and anti- microbial properties for a cooler drier healthier environment.
• Duomax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically.
• Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than Asics standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
|colour||White / Gold|