The K-Swiss Keahou II Running Shoe offers the most neutral cushioning of any K-Swiss running shoe. The combination of materials and technologies in this shoe make it ideal for any level of runner looking for some extra speed and excellent comfort in a lightweight package.
• High-endurance Superfoam underfoot resists compression and lasts longer providing cushioning and comfort
• Guideglide midsole construction centres the foot comfortably from heel to toe once again ensuring a secure and stable ride.
• Aosta rubber outsole with anatomically-correct flex-grooves gives you a performance shoe with advanced stability and cushioning that feels beautifully light.
• Stay-Tied laces act as a catch to ensure your laces stayed firmly fastened.
• The Flow cool system enhances breathability and moisture management from heel-to-toe to keep your feet cool.
• The addition of reflective panelling ensures safety when running in low light conditions.
|colour||Silver / Blue|
|Manufacturer||K - Swiss|