At John Moore Sports, we have an in-house team of experts to deal with your personalisation request. We offer quick turnaround times and extremely competitive prices. Our customers include individuals, various schools, such as Prior Park College and King Edward's School in Bath, Dean Close School in Cheltenham and Exeter School to businesses including B&NES Council and clubs such as Bath Cricket Club, Bath Rugby and Bath Buccanneers Hockey Club.
When choosing the type of personalisation you require, it often depends on the type of garment or logo / design you wish to use. At John Moore Sports, we can offer embroidery, vinylcut printing or transfers.
1. Embroidery produces a high quality, durable finish to your logo at a very reasonable price. This type of personalisation is ideal for logos or simple text. More details and pricing can be found on our Embroidery Page.
2. Vinylcut Printing is a good option if you require a quick turnaround time. This type of personalisation is great for one and two-colour designs and perfect for printing sports names and numbers. Further information and pricing details can be found on our Vinylcut Printing Page.
3. Transfer Printing is a great choice for designs and logos with multiple colours or lots of detail. This type of printing offers high-quality printing that doesn’t crack, peel or fade.
Please browse our catalogue, which provides you with an overview of the selection of branded and unbranded clothing that we offer. Prices listed are for single, unpersonalised items only. Please phone us on 01225 466341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for quantity discounts and information on printing or embroidery.
Should you require information on our schoolwear suppliers or for more information on branded teamwear from suppliers such as Gilbert, Canterbury, Nike, Adidias or Prostar, please also contact us on the number above.
Once you have found the garment(s) you require and have chosen the type of personalisation you prefer, simply email us with the following details:
1. Do you require any garments from our catalogue or are you supplying your own?
2. How many do you need? Quantities and sizes if applicable. The larger the quantities, the better the price. Please refer to our Vinylcut Printing and our Embroidery page for further details on volume discounts.
3. Which type of personalisation do you require? Embroidery, Vinylcut Printing or Transfer Printing.
4. Your logo - please send us a copy of the logo or text you would like on your garment(s).
Send your email to email@example.com or if you'd prefer to talk to someone - phone us on 01225 466341 and a member of our team will be more than happy to provide a quote.
We look forward to hearing from you.