The Yonex Voltric 70 Badminton racket takes aggressive attacking play to a new level. Yonex’s tri voltage system allows the racket frame to flex further and transfer more energy to the shuttle, consequently creating a more powerful shot. The Voltric 70 racket weight is also balanced at the top of the frame and at the joint area ensuring good handling whilst also maintaining power, meaning that this racket is suitable for a vast array of players and is an excellent choice for both singles players and doubles players alike.
• Isometric Headshape: Provides a 32% larger effective hitting area than a conventional racquet. Therefore, enlarging the 'sweet spot' for more consistent shot accuracy, even on off-centre hits.
• Control Support Cap: provides a wider, flatter surface for easier gripping. Assisting quick, nimble and manoeuvrable strokes across the full power spectrum
• Built-in T-Joint: made from an epoxy resin material that enhances your level of performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air.
• Nanopreme: overcomes the limited qualities of carbon technology to provide stiffness, high resilience and high repulsion from a single racquet material.
• Ultra Poly Ethylene Fibres: Are carefully positioned in the shaft to allow maximum shock absorption.
|colour||Pearl / Orange|